ADVANTAGES OF LPG OVER KEROSENE
Many people are not aware of the option of using LPG or they have heard of LPG and they aren’t sure what it is. There are a number of choices available when it comes to heating homes and businesses and one of these options is LPG. There are advantages to home and business owners who choose LPG over other fuels.
Stabex gas is working towards ensuring availability of safe and cheaper energy sources and encouraging people to leave firewood for gas. Our strategy is to open gas depots and mini depots near you.
What is LPG and what are the advantages it brings.
- LPG is easy to transport
- It has a higher heating value, allowing you to heat your home at a lower price.
- LPG doesn’t contain sulphur, so it burns a lot cleaner than energy resources like oil.
- Liquid Petroleum Gas burns consistently, making it more reliable than other forms of energy like kerosene and charcoal.
- It is also perfect for those who don’t have access to natural gas lines. Since it is easily transported and even able to be stored underground with little danger.
- Finally, you will find that LPG is more environmentally friendly than other sources of energy. Though all energy sources will release carbon dioxide, when compared to oil, LPG only releases 81% of the carbon dioxide that oil does. When compared to coal, another energy option, LPG only releases 70% of the carbon dioxide.