Rider should be in position to;-
Ride and operate company motorcycle, deliver company stock from one point of origin to another in an efficient and timely manner. Accountable by verifying and recording stock amounts and quantities before setting off for deliveries and must be available, flexible and reliable to transport company stock.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ride and operate the company motorcycle.
- Follow instructions; locate and read location and road maps.
- Pre-inspect the motorcycle.
- Pick up goods and materials; verify loads for accuracy and deliver them as instructed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Load and unload cargo / stock.
- A minimum of O’ level / Must possess UCE Certificate.
- Must be in position to read and write.
- Must possess a National Identity Card.
- Must poses a valid riding permit and in specific Grade A and / or A1
- Having knowledge on motorcycle maintenance will be an added advantage.
How to apply?
Send your application, Certificate and CV through this email address; email@example.com